Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Wood for the Winter


This past week I also received my wood for the winter. I will be heating my house with a wood stove. It will replace my regular stove for the winter and I will have to learn to cook with a wood stove. I imagine that there will be several burnt meals, before I figure out the proper way of using it. I had help from several of the kids in town to move my wood from outside next to my apartment building to my balcony in my apartment. They were hard workers and I really appreciated their help. We were able to get all of my wood up over the course of the week. We would work for about two hours a day. It is now all in apartment waiting to be used this winter.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing these..
    loved the mini documentary with beautiful Albanian vistas.
    the traffic circle looks just like any other crazy traffic area... definitely stay alert walking through those!
    thanks for shearing and check my blog
    Cheapest student accommodation in Preston | Liberty Living Preston

    ReplyDelete